Thursday, July 12, 2012

Real//Raw

So I've been entertaining this vegan/paleo diet lately, and as unbelievable as it sounds. I've been a good girl...well, sort of. This diet includes the stipulation that you are not allowed to drink alcohol.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Exactly.

That being said, I got drunk with Omar Afra at Fitzgeralds on a Wednesday night.

I've got a really bad hangover, but I owe Omar an apology because I bailed on him last night in drunk asshole fashion. So here it goes:


Dear Omar Afra,

I am the following things:

hungover
hungry
tired
dumb
lame
and without manners

I ditched you last night because I was too busy being drunk and trying to feed my cats. I owe you a bottle of tequila and if you'll have it, some tacos. I promise to never ditch you ever again ever. I am sorry I suck sometimes, but it doesn't happen that often. Let's hang soon.

<3 Elle


By the by, I went to see my lawyer this morning to prep for court- I was still drunk.

That's another post and I've got to pick up some tacos.




No comments:

Post a Comment